By registering to our website, you agree with our Terms of usage:
- Buying items will only grant you a "limited" or an "extended" license to use that product, you do not become a legal owner of those files. Only item's seller is a copyright holder.
- Please keep your login details confidential to prevent your account from being compromised.
- Registration, membership and listing your items for sale is free, Shopping Cart Hub will only take a small cut off every successful sale. For more information please see Table of Rates.
- All payments are handled in US Dollars.
- Members who will be spamming other users through comments or email section will be banned permanently.
- Affiliates are eligable to earn unlimited commissions through our referral program as long as they comply with our rules.
- Purchases are non refundable, once you have downloaded the item you bought.
- Deposits made to your account are non refundable and will expire one year from your last deposit.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register on our website.
The following terms of usage (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this web site, and any content made available from or through shopping-cart-hub.com.
Your use of, and access to, the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms of usage.
You need not be a member of the Site to access the Site or use the content or services. However, access to some areas of the Site and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.
2. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the Site does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Site or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Site.
If you make other use of the Site, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the Site or available through the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of the United Kingdom, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorised use.
3. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the Site, or the services or features made available on or through the Site, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Shopping Cart Hub:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Trade Marks
The trade marks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the Trade Marks) displayed on the Site, or on content available through the Site, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of their respective owners.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Shopping Cart Hub or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
Shopping Cart Hub may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms of usage (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms of usage will be effective when posted by us on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site and/or the services made available on or through the Site after any changes to the Terms of usage are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. User Information
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
7. Linking to the Sites
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Site, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Sites.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Site or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Site on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the Site in any manner such that the Site, or any page of the Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Sites be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Sites from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
8. Third Party Sites.
You may be able to move from the Site to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that We have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our Sites does not imply Shopping Cart Hub’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
Shopping Cart Hub disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and national legislation in the United Kingdom may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision goods or services on the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by Shopping Cart Hub (Non-excludable Rights).
Shopping Cart Hub does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content and services on the Site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- Shopping Cart Hub and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Shopping Cart Hub does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- Shopping Cart Hub does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Shopping Cart Hub) will Shopping Cart Hub or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Site or the content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Shopping Cart Hub liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Shopping Cart Hub to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Shopping Cart Hub:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. Applicable Laws
All Applicable Laws of United Kingdom applies. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.